It’s really that simple; improving lives is our entire purpose. When we consider should investing in new technology or consider a solution that might cost us more time and resources, we always ask if the decision will improve lives.
This philosophy governs how we practice and how we grow professionally.
Core Values at Lynn Valley Optometry:
VALUE PEOPLE. GO BEYOND THE ORDINARY.
ALWAYS MOVING FORWARD. PROVIDING THE BEST.
When you walk into Lynn Valley Optometry, you’ll notice this isn’t your everyday optometry clinic. Our goal is high performance vision. Our team is here to redefine your eyewear and eyecare experience. From our beautiful modern reception area to our fully equipped examination rooms, you can count on being treated in a polite and professional manner.
We also offer complimentary Wi-Fi and have a children’s playroom complete with an Xbox Kinect. We proudly serve a collection of Nespresso specialty coffees and our team members will be happy to make your drink of choice, be it Latte, Espresso, or Americano.
In 1999, a graduate from the New England College of Optometry returned to his home of Vancouver with a mission to revolutionise the Eye Care industry. Dr. Altaz Shajani purchased Lynn Valley Optometry, which was located in a medical clinic with just 2 employees. Within 6 short years, the practice had outgrown its space, so they quickly upgraded to a newly designed clinic in Lynn Valley Village, designed by Westcoast designer Susan Taubensee
LYNN VALLEY OPTOMETRY?
Our patient-first mission is made real by every team member at LVO. Each member on the team shares the practice mission and completes advanced training each year to stay current on the latest developments in their field. We know you have choice and we do everything we can to ensure you choose us, time and again.
We Exceed The
You can get an eye exam anywhere. You can buy glasses anywhere. However, Lynn Valley Optometry offers an experience that you can’t find anywhere. We’ve taken every opportunity to create the best patient experience, which includes our training, our technology and our selection. We look for ways to distinguish ourselves from the ordinary and continue to innovate our services and patient experience everyday.
Our Commitment to
Our clinic has consistently been ahead of the industry in Canada. We are always willing to invest in innovation. Improving lives means finding ways to accomplish just that.
A Number of
We are proud to be the first optometry practice in North Vancouver to offer:
- iWellness Exam using the iVue OCT – allowing Glaucoma detection up to 10 years earlier
- Optomap Retinal Exam – providing a wider view of the retina through an undilated pupil
- World Class dry eye treatments such as Intense Pulse Light and Radio Frequency
- Myopia control including ortho-keratology, specialty soft contact lenses and pharmacologic therapy
- Integrated Visual Learning Process for children with learning related vision problems
- Vision therapy in conjunction with Vivid Vision’s virtual reality platform for strabismus and amblyopia
- Eyelid wrinkle reduction and dry eye therapy using OxygeneoR
- Digital refractive examination for eyewear prescription
- Chromagen Lenses – designed to help patients with dyslexia/reading problems and colour vision deficiency