To Our Dear Patients,
We hope that you and your family are keeping safe, healthy, and adjusting well during these challenging times and new realities of the pandemic.
Following the guidelines set forth by B.C. Provincial Health professionals and the College of Optometrists, we will be reopening our doors to routine eye care on Tuesday, May 19.
Over the past number of weeks, the team at LVO has been helping certain patients with emergency care and repairs, and this week, we look forward to providing you with quality and professional eye care once again.
Our opticians are looking forward to helping you select new glasses or update your current prescription pair. We are also now able to resume contact lens fittings to help you find the perfect pair for your unique needs.
Services offered during our reopening include:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Eyewear and sunwear selection and fitting
- Contact lens and Ortho-K fittings
- Vision therapy assessments
- Dry eye exams and treatments
- Emergency eye care
Health and Safety Measures at LVO
Our top priory is the health and well-being of our patients, team members, and community. As such, we have invested in new technology to prevent the spread of disease and will be taking all precautions necessary to reduce the spread of COVID-19 with the following measures:
- Optimizing our reception areas, exam rooms, and optical displays
- Using COVID-specific cleaning materials for exam lanes and all diagnostic equipment
- Utilizing UV-C cleaners and other COVID-approved cleaning methods for eyeglass frames, lenses, and instruments
- Incorporating a traffic flow management system in the office
- Providing full PPE for all team members including the addition of physical barriers in the office
- Providing masks for patients and access to sanitizer
- Undergoing patient screening, including IR thermometers, questionnaires in the office and over the phone
- Adhering to an adjusted patient schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office, which includes giving team members ample time to clean each exam room thoroughly in between patient appointments
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these challenging times and appreciate any feedback you might have.
The team at LVO looks forward to serving you again!
Dr. Shajani, Dr. Sodhi, Dr. Madan, and the Team at LVO